Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
John Fried-tastic!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the set of John Frieda Full Repair range including Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Conditioner.

The first thing that struck me about these products was the smell - gloriously fruity, fresh and luxurious, as though you've just stepped out of the iconic London salon in person!

I've been using this range for about 3 weeks now and, after some initial trial and error, I believe I've found the winning formula. During my first wash, I (over-excitedly) used all three of these products in one go - shampoo, conditioner, followed by deep conditioner.

Not the best plan. This combination left my hair feeling weighed down and heavy. On the next attempt, I switched things up - I started with my trusty old Mane 'n Tail shampoo (my go-to hair staple) and then John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner. The result was amazing - weightless, bouncy hair full of life and vitality.

For the next wash, I used Pantene clarifying shampoo and then this morning, tried out just the Full Repair shampoo and conditioner, and... lo and behold, my hair is feeling silky, luxurious and restored. True to its promise, my strands feel smoother from root to tip and less tangled when wet. I've also noticed less hair fall and breakage which, coming from someone who is addicted to her flat-iron, is a blessing.

My advice would be to work the Full Repair range into your usual haircare regime. I won't be giving up my Mane 'n Tail just yet, but I'm treating my luxurious John Frieda goodies as a special treat - a luxury spa day for my hair, if you will. Thanks Beauty Bulletin and John Frieda!
After
Before
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply