Review Detail

3.8 4 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 30, 2013 227
Isabella Garcia Fresh Solution Day Moisturizer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As I primarily use the control complex moisturizer as my day cream to help control the oiliness of my skin, I don't use this one too often. That being said, I find that on the occasions that I have used it, this is a good moisturizer as it makes my skin extremely soft and smooth to the touch and leaves it in that condition for the rest of the day. Its not really good at combating oiliness though, so I mostly use this when I'm indoors for the day. I think this is much better suited for younger skin as opposed to more matured skin. This would be a good start off moisturizer for teens as its really nourishes the skin. Even though it has really good, positive qualities, in my case it's not the best moisturizer for my current skin condition because of the excess oil my skin seems to secrete. So hence I usually go for products that can diminish this aspect. I would not purchase as a stand alone product, but if you have normal skin, I think that this would be excellent value for money. Sorry, this review might seems a bit contradictory, but I'm really sitting on the fence with this one. I think if my skin was not oily, I would love this product and would not be able to find fault with it. I hope that makes more sense lol
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply