Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels July 30, 2013 444
Isabella Garcia AHA Exfoliant
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I did not initially get this product with my trial pack, but insisted on this with my full hamper as I was extremely curios about it. It has a nice fruity like smell, caramel in color with a curious texture. Once applied to the face and left to sit, it makes skin feel clammy, not painful in anyway, just uncomfortable. After I have rinsed it off, I have to be honest, even though my skin looks beautifully refreshed and glowing, I cant see any HUGE or distinctive difference, perhaps this could be as a result of me not knowing just quiet what to look for or expect? I will continue to use and perhaps give further comment once I have figured this product out.
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Truly excellent. I’m 59 years old and the cream is made me look fabulous. It was given by a friend. I was wondering how much it is as I can’t afford much. Or perhaps u would be kind to send me a sample. It ll be appreciated and I can advertise on Facebook and friends. I am very impressed with the product. Wow a woman my age looking fabulous again. Truly thank u

Leave a Reply