4.7 80 0.5
IQ Serum Shots Range
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 07, 2023 2727
IQ serum shots Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My skin reacts to a seasonal change since we’re changing from spring to summer, that means there will be dry air with intense heat resulting to my skin breakouts, with these IQ serum shots my skin has been getting so much better, my skin has never been so clearer and more radiant ✨

I was able to boost my skin care routine, both my morning skincare routine and also my night skincare routine.
My favourite serum has to be the Vitamin C serum, why?
Despite leaving my skin moisture and more dewy it reduced my dark marks for a more even skin tone in just 2 weeks!!

We have three IQ serum shots, we have Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, and Retinoid serum.
Hyaluronic Acid Instantly boosted skin with an extra 67% hydration and made my skin more hydrated and more glowy
Vitamin C serum reduced my dark marks for a more even skin tone in just 2 weeks!!
Lastly the Retinoid serum it plumbed and made my skin a lot smoother.
I can’t wait to make another purchase because I will definitely get these refilled again.
These IQ serum shots have been the talk of the house because I am recommending to everyone in my family who is struggling with skin issues.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments