4.7 80 0.5
IQ Serum Shots Range
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 07, 2023 2733
Must have skincare serums!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the three IQ Serum Shots for 3 weeks now and overall I am incredibly happy that I’ve added all three serums into my skincare routine because my skin has never looked or felt this healthy before! I was able to boost my skincare routine by targeting specific problems of mine, such as uneven skin tone and texture and dehydration, just by adding these 3 serums into my already existing skincare routine, which will be affordable for everyone to do.

The Retinoid Serum was my absolute favourite. I believe everyone should use a Retinoid serum as it has many benefits, I’ve noticed my skin is firmer and has less breakouts.

The Hyaluronic Acid Serum Shot was perfect to use in the morning to add hydration back into my skin after using the Retinoid serum in the evening prior.

The Vitamin C Serum Shot was used in the morning too, directly after my Hyaluronic Acid serum. The Vitamin C, not only being an antioxidant and perfect to protect my skin from environmental factors such as the sun, it has helped the appearance of my uneven skin tone, in only 3 weeks!

Everyone should be adding these 3 serums into their skincare routine, I know for a fact that I’ll be repurchasing mine!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BK
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments