Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 08, 2014 493
Review by Mpofu: Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex™ for the Pond’s Age Miracle
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My concerns even before receiving the POND’s Age Miracle™ range hamper were the faint laughing lines around mouth. I tend to be an animated speaker and I am happy to say I find a lot to laugh about in life. I took the wrinkle challenge as soon as my hamper was unwrapped and it turned out that I have fine crow feet around my eyes. I did not totally freak out, but I obviously needed to freeze frame fast, thus my Pond’s Age Miracle products were about to be put to the test.

The promise:

The Pond’s Institute has identified 6 Youth Enhancing Bio-Actives which has led to the creation of the Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex™ for the Pond’s Age Miracle Range which allows your skin cells to regenerate, reducing fine lines, wrinkles and age sports.

Cell ReGEN Facial Foam: price range R79.95 - R90

Pond’s Age Miracle Cell-ReGEN Facial Foam is a white creamy face wash with a smooth grainy feel. It cleanses and exfoliates the skin in one go, which is an added benefit for girls that forget to exfoliate or those who seem to never have time to do so. I fall into the latter group and this face wash kept the area around my nose and chin, my oily problematic areas, clean, clear and uncongested.

Cell ReGEN Toner: price range R79.95 - R90

Pond’s Age Miracle Cell-ReGEN Toner is an alcohol free toner that manages to give my skin that refreshed feeling with leaving it feeling tight and dried out. With winter being so drying to the skin, this is so far the best toner I’ve used during winter.

Deep Action Night Cream with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex: R 134.99 - R 135.95

This is a rich night cream that quickly gets absorbed by the skin. I liked how my skin felt in the mornings; I noticed a difference in the second week of use. My skin felt well hydrated and had that healthy well-rested look about it.

Cell ReGEN Day Cream SPF 15 with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex: R 134.99 - R135.95

This is a must have day cream for a combination skin, it fed my skin without turning my oily t-zone into a shiny mess, while managing to keep the rest of my face well hydrated as well. I love the balance it brings to my skin. The SPF of 15 is gives the protection against age-accelerating UVA/UVB rays that all skins need. The look, feel, absorption rate as well as the scent of the day cream mimics that of the night cream; please take care not to mix them up.

Intensive Cell ReGEN Serum with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex: R149.95 - R150

I love this serum because it’s potent, it leave leaves the skin supple and smooth. I do not foresee living without it.

Dual Action Eye Cream: R134.99 - R141

To chase away the beginnings of my crow feet, I use the dual-action eye cream to treat my upper eye with the pink cream and the white one to chase the dark circles away. I like how plumped up the outer corners of my eyes look and how brightened the area below my eyes is. It gives me that wide away look without the help of a concealer.

My verdit:

I will be keeping this range stocked in my bathroom and fridge going forward, it is a bit pricey but it's worth it and high in my list of recommended skin beauty products.
Owner's reply July 08, 2014

*Where to buy ---->> http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 08, 2014
My apologies, my new tablet is killing me. My grammar has gone from bad to worse with this touch screen typing *grrr*
M
Mpofu
1 results - showing 1 - 1

This Post Has One Comment

1. Carla Abegail Avenido

How much is the set of these?

Leave a Reply