3.6 5 0.5
Nail Polishes October 14, 2013 515
Base and Top Coat
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Breathable Base and Top Coat

I was quite impressed with these two products. I especially liked the pearly colour of the base coat, it makes your nails look exceptionally healthy. It has a sort of indication that it has dried as the pearly colour disappears and becomes transparent. I wore the base coat and top coat for a week, together, as I wanted a clear protection over my nails. I was especially surprised that there was no chipping whatsoever. The polish gave my nails a new and much needed strength, a healthy shine and upon removing it – I saw the benefits of having the new breathable polish, as usually my nails go back to being brittle or in an even worse condition than before but in this case, I did not have that, I had healthy nails with improved growth and strength. The polish is very thin, and it should be mentioned to wipe the brush several times before applying to the nail, as I had drowned my nail with polish the first few times. This formula is very impressive, it spreads evenly across the nail and does a lot more than it boasts.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply