fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.6 5 0.5
Nail Polishes October 14, 2013 510
Great product! Xxx
Ok, so I had never heard of INGLOT until I saw it on Beauty Bulletin and decided to check it out with a few friends. I wasn't a fan of the price because I thought that I could buy 3 bottles of another brand of nail polish instead of opting for one bottle of INGLOT. Oh well, I decided to just take the plunge and purchase it.

I'm so glad I did! I purchased the breathable nail enamel 0m2 #608.
With so many colours to choose from, I literally spent over 30 mins trying out every colour until I got my favorite. I also managed to purchase the top coat and the base coat just so that I could try out the complete product.
The packaging is so precise and elegant but nothing beats the bottle! It's imaculate and in my opinion, it's the best nail polish bottle ever. It's made of transparent glass( I think) and doesn't seem to break at all.
When it comes to INGLOT nail polish colours, there is a color for everyone, whether you like to stick to simple colors or go bold like me, yet maintain that sophisticated look.
The nail polish is waterproof, long lasting and doesn't easily chip off. I reapply my nail polish after every 5 days because I do dishes and stuff.
Overally, it's an amazing product and I would gladly repurchase. xxx

AB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply