Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Eyeshadows September 07, 2011 79
Beautiful Colour for Blending
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I picked this shade as part of the Freedom System Palette where you can pick your own colours and the actual palette comes free. Each eyeshadow costs R69 which is in my opinion is a very reasonable price for the quality. 390 is a matte taupe beige shade. I must say on my skin it doesn't show up very well on its own. It is best used as a blending colour for light skin. If you do a smokey eye with any colour and just need to soften the edges where the colour ends this shade is perfect. Because it is matte it becomes completely invisible and just lightens and softens any other shade. If you are into doing various eyeshadow looks, this colour is a must. However, if you just want a colour to wear on its own, it my opinion this is too light and will look like you are not wearing anything but your lid is just clean and even. It is best for those who want that nude makeup look

The pigmentation is really good. You just touch it lightly with your finger and you will clearly see the colour. The powder is very very soft and very easy to blend. It is a little bit powdery - when you go in with a brush and press a bit hard, quite a lot of powder comes loose but it is not a turnoff for me personally. I am just carefull not to press to hard but rather pat and it works perfectly!

The palette is sturdy and good looking - my husband is a pro at packaging and he loves how cool it looks. The lid of the palette is attached my magnets and the actually pans of shadows are also attached magnetically. One needs to be carefull not to lift the lid straight up otherwise the eyeshadow can pop out. It is not that hard once you get used to it!

I really recommend this product. I am definitely hooked on Inglot and there will be a lot more colours to come!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 07, 2011
I dont care for MAC assistants either.
B
BeautyAddict
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply