Review Detail

4.6 7 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils August 21, 2013 259
Inglot - Mascara - False Lash Effect
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am such an Inglot fan and this is one of my favourite items from their line and probably my favourite mascara of any cosmetic brand!
I do not have issues with my eyelashes but I always want that Twiggy/deer-in-headlights/doe-like look and this mascara is perfect for that.
Before reviewing on this site I always do a bit of research and try find out what other girls think and this product has definitely gotten half and half reviews. Maybe it has something to do with different eyelashes? Who knows?
I try to savour this mascara and only wear it when I am going on a girls night out or a very special occasion because I want to use it sparingly - I think it was R119 (VERY good price) and luckily you can buy it on Edgars account at most Edgars stores :)
The bottle is a short and stout little one with a thick brush. The mascara itself dries quickly as to not get all over your eyelids but it doesnt try so fast that you are unable to build more layers onto it. The more the better, I say, so I usually put about five coats on to get POPPING eyes!
Definitely one of my favourite products which I say works better than any Rimmel, Maybelline, etc mascara and for only about R20 more, it is SO worth it.

*NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 14, 2014
Wow thankx 4 the review,I'm gonna this mascara hopefull it will b gud 4 my fake lashes!!
BB
bianca b.k
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply