Review Detail

5.0 3 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters June 08, 2011 197
INGLOT AMC Cream Blush in No. 86
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the first cream blush I’ve used and I can now understand why people love cream blushes. It really looks very different to when you apply powder blushes. This cream blush is super pigmented, you need just the teeniest amount of cream to apply to your cheeks and it is super blendable. You can use a stippling brush to apply this, but I usually just use my two fingers to apply this to my cheeks. The product has a lovely pigmentation and a whipped cream consistency. In cold weather the product is at first hard, but when your fingers touch the product, the warmth of your fingers quickly melts just enough product to apply to the face. I think INGLOT has 15 shades in the AMC cream blush range, all of which are very flattering on the skin even though it may look dark or bright in the jar. This cream blush really gives me that perfect peachy glow that comes from within. It is difficult to explain, but you will definitely notice a difference if you usually apply powder blush. Another bonus of this blush is that it lasts all day and does not require any touch ups.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 09, 2011
I really wish PE carried the INGLOT range! Maybe Woollies will start selling it!
A
atomickitten
June 09, 2011
I know they launched INGLOT in JHB, so I'm sure as it gets popular it will reach PE :) otherwise next time when you suggest a family holiday destination you know where to come ;)
K
kikobunny0102
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply