Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Face Masks August 23, 2014 162
Works for Me!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We all want glowing and clear complexions and spend a fortune on products trying to obtain this but I've discovered some home-made masks to help me achieve this without the added costs..

Take 2tbsp sugar add eqaul drops of fresh lemon juice and milk to make a thin paste and apply on your face and wash off when it has dried.. This will smoothen your skin as well as brighten your complexion and give it an added glow . Use This once a week.

This one is a bit tricky so ask someone to help you apply it whilst u are laying down.. Take a tomatoe and grind it then add 2-3 drops of lime juice and apply to the face ,leave for 20 minutes then rinse off. This will give you a radiant glow immediately .Use this twice a week.

Make a paste of wheat flour and vinegar and apply to the face ,when dry wash off ,this helps remove dark marks! Use twice a week.

Mix an egg white ,few drops of honey and lime juice and apply to the face ,rinse off after 10 minutes for smooth and soft skin. Use once a week.

I swear by these home-made masks and have seen tremendous results myself. Hope this is of help to you ladies. ?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply