fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.9 3 0.5
Nail Polishes March 12, 2012 238
So I thought this was quite a unique and innovative product to try as I am not the type of person who really likes spending time to do my nails. I got the product, which by the way is really expensive at about R100 per card, and got started. I opened the pack and to find the strips of nail polish and read the instuctions carefully. After about 3 minutes I displayed the order in which each size will fit onto my nails and got started. It took me about 10 minutes to carefully stick the nail polish strips as an exact fit to my nails and file off the excess. Bear in mind, you must follow this process for each nail. The entire experience took me 30 minutes to do! I was not very impressed! I put all the excess nail strips away for future use but most likely I will never use them again as those pieces are the ones that are too big for my nails.

I would rather spend the R100 going to a beauty salon to get a manicure done instead of spending my time and money doing this myself. On the plus side though, it did last longer than regular polish, but as for me, still note impressed by this.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply