Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams February 19, 2012 704
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have to confess that I bought this product mainly because it was on special! Yes, I just love a bargain!!! This product smells deliciously cool and cucumberish. I think it would be perfect for skin that is sundrenched and in need of hydration, but I also just love it for mine that never sees the sun. I dont use this product every day, but about four times a week is ample and you dont need much product as it spreads easily over the skin. It is a gel so expect a little tacky feel initially. I leave it on for the ten minutes that they suggest and honestly, I dont know if my skin is maybe more dehydrated than most, but there is never any residue!? Anyway, it all soaks in and I find it very easy to apply my makeup over it. I suppose it would be best to use the product at night, but frankly I am exhausted at night and have just enough energy to plak on my night cream and fall into bed, so I use this as required in the mornings and it works just as well. My skin is definitely smoother and plumper ( the only thing allowed to be plump LOL) and so I am loving this product. I highly recommend this product even at the regular price, which I think is around R195.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply