fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Face and Body May 23, 2014 202
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

This is a before picture, taken in the day I started using my clarisonic face brush!!!
Use your clarisonic twice a day for best results, I use it on the low setting for daily use and once a week on high to exfoliate!
Hope you enjoyed my vid
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

11 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2
Ordering
May 23, 2014
I recently got a Clarisonic Mia 2 and I only use it once, at night.
I found using it twice daily made my skin too sensitive and a bit dryer.
Now its working great just once a day.
My skin is so smooth and soft and brighter and clearer
F
Fati_Baby13
May 23, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

I started using it once every second day for the first week, then went to once a day, for another week, and now using it on the lowest setting twice a day, then either medium or high when I need a good exfoliation, the higher settings are too much to use on a daily basis
R
RoseAngel
May 23, 2014

Yes I also use it on the low setting. I'm inlove so far! Where did you get yours from?
F
Fati_Baby13
May 23, 2014

I got mine from amazon, my first one worked for a day an then stopped so I had to send it to a family member in America and Clarisonic picked it up from her and changed it for a new one,
I registered it when I first got it for the garentee, and then registered my new one as well, only they wouldn't take it directly from me, so that was a bit of a chore to organize the exchange!
R
RoseAngel
May 23, 2014

I also registered it he day i got it. Hope nothing happens to it anytime soon and it last me a very long time!
F
Fati_Baby13
June 30, 2014
I love this! where do you buy?
R
RayneAlexa
June 30, 2014

Hi,
It's best to buy it direct from clarisonic.com, they have massive specials and you are garenteed tat it's the real deal! They will even engrave your name on it for free
R
RoseAngel
June 30, 2014

@Rayne, check out these posts on my blog for more info, and you're more than welcome to email me if you wanna know anything else.
http://makeupastorm.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/what-was-in-my-package/

http://makeupastorm.wordpress.com/2014/06/09/review-clarisonic-mia-2-3/
F
Fati_Baby13
June 30, 2014

Hey Fatima, when will you be replacing your brush heads? Maybe if we order together we can both get a better deal? They have a new luxe brush head range I am dying to try
R
RoseAngel
June 30, 2014

Since I only use mine once a day I'm gonna change brush heads after 4 months. I have an extra 1 so it should last me until December/January
I then intend buying the 4 pack. Works out cheaper and stress free for the rest of the year Lol

Email me, [email protected]
We can chat and maybe work out something :)
F
Fati_Baby13
11 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2

Leave a Reply