Body Butter
Body Moisturizers October 14, 2013 507
Honeymania body butter
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

There was so much hype surrounding the Honeymania collection and the anticipation of honey laden products definitely piqued my interest as well. The body butter is said to be the star of the collection and it definitely didn’t disappoint. Much like other Body Shop body butters the cream is luxurious and rich.

The body butter comes packaged in The Body Shops signature tub and once opened you are hit with the floral honey scent that is special to the range. I must admit I was hoping for a slightly sweeter more honeyed scent because I love the scent of raw honey so much. The floral scent will be welcomed for those who prefer a subtle scent and don’t like their body cream to be overly sweet smelling. After using this butter for a while now I have grown fond of the flowery scent and can definitely pick up the honey at the end as the scent fades off.

The body butter although thick and heavy looking just glides on and is absorbed quickly without leaving any stickiness or residue behind. This is a relief in the Durban heat. I tend to stick to thinner lotion types because of the humidity and sticky discomfort that ensues from user thicker creams. However I could easily use this butter in summer (as I have been doing, it’s already quite hot here) because the formula absorbs so well. The cream is extremely nourishing and the scent does linger on your skin throughout the day.

After using the Honeymania body butter I am even keener to give the rest of the range a try especially the shower gel. Overall this is a wonderful product and I am very impressed with the quality of it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply