Body Butter
Body Moisturizers October 14, 2013 510
The Body Shop - Honeymania Body Butter
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Upon receiving my Body Butter I proceeded to apply it on my hands and arms and concentrated on the elbows as winter had taken it's toll on my skin.

General feel: You can feel this is a Butter textured product, nice and thick in consistency. You only need to apply a little bit to cover quite a big area. What I also noticed is that your skin has somewhat of a glow to your skin as an added bonus

Effectiveness: The package indicated 24Hrs - I do agree, my skin felt hydrated the entire day, even after I had my bath the evening I could still feel soft, luxurious skin.
Smell: Loved the smell and what's nice is that it lingers. You can definitely smell a hint of honey but also some sort of floral mixed to the fragrance.

Absorption: I have found with other body butters that it takes some time to get absorbed into your skin and then still remains somewhat oily afterwards. I did not experience this with the Honeymania Body Butter at all, nut I also have to state that I have used other Body Shop body butters before and never had this problem.

Packaging: Packaging is a big round yellow pot and cant help to think of the Honey pot Winnie the Pooh always seem to carry with him! LOL

Overall, LOVE the product. Bought a pot for my Brother in law who really struggles with what we call Crocodile skin - he loved the feel of the product but not so much the smell. Said it is to overpoweringly floral for a man and if the smell evaporated quicker he would continue using the product. LOL - I see him most days and can definitely smell he did indeed continue with the Honeymania Body Butter I gave him.........................
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply