fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 39 0.5
Body Butter
Body Moisturizers October 14, 2013 510
Oh Honey, it's okay to want to sniff yourself!
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very excited to be contacted to review this product as I had seen some of my favourite beauty gurus adding it to their collection, overseas. Enthusiastically I ripped the packaging open to get my first impression of this new range… BOOM! The scent was a full blown powerful knock. I was put a little off, as I wasn’t too keen to walk around smelling like a fresh pot of honey, living on a farm, I found that this could be a recipe for disaster. But after applying it to my skin, I couldn’t stop sniffing myself, taking in the new scent that was less honey and more like a sweet floral scent. It is everything that defines the current season! It is refreshing, light on the skin but fruity. I absolutely love the texture of this body butter, you never have to use too much, because it applies so well and spreads evenly to the skin. The timing of this launch is impeccable as most of us are trying desperately to save our skin from the harshness of winter. Do not fret, this is your go to product for luscious skin, full of moisture and glowing for the perfect spring day! The scent is long lasting, but not overbearing – it is just enough to remind you, oh wow… I smell good, look good and feel good. It can be applied every day, even if you prefer your own perfume as it is complimentary to any other smells too. I find this smell to be very girly, young and flirty. I am absolutely in love with this range, and can’t wait to complete my collection. This is not something that I would have picked up in the store and said, let’s buy this simply because I don’t like honey… but after this review – it is definitely my go to product!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 27, 2013
Beautiful review Megan!

How do you post pictures in your review??xx
R
RuthL
September 29, 2013
Love your review Megan :)
L