Body Butter
Body Moisturizers October 14, 2013 509
Bees will love you, Honey all over
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So, i decided to get one of these just to try after reading all the hot and happening reviews. I love the packaging and bright yellow and gold colours, its very beautiful and ey cathcing too.Honeymania is a floral with a honey note with with a fruity nuance and in a lesser extent, gourmand. The honey is supported by a touch of vanilla and coconut, I am nuts over the aroma which smells intoxicating and is so rich, Despite all of the above, i didnt find it to be quite 100% moistursing as I would have liked it to be. I use it mostly for my hands, heels and elbows. On my hands, which becomes especially dry after washing it so many times, it has some form of moisturising effect but then I have to re-apply again after a few hours.The product is a little bit expensive so I am very careful to use only small quantities at any one time cos I want it to last until I can buy another one.

Apart from everything else, we all know how good honey is for our skins and this little number makes a beautiful addition to my bathroom cabinet. I am in love and totally smitten. Gonna buy one for each of my sisters and mom as this also makes adorable gifts!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply