Body Butter
Body Moisturizers October 14, 2013 509
The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Introducing the Body Shop Honeymania collection.

The Honeymania Collection includes:
Soap
Bubble Bath Melt
Shower Gel
Body Scrub
Body Butter, and
Lip Balm.

Their collection of luxurious and indulgent Bath and Body treats is enriched with honey goodness that will leave your skin nourished and fragrant for hours.

The body butter comes in a medium size honey coloured tub. It is easy to open just turn the lid and you can see how rich in moisture this body butter is. It is great to use immediately after a shower or bath to lock in moisture.
The body butter provides all day hydration and will leave a scent that will linger on for hours. What's amazing is how rich in moisture it is, I could feel once I applied it onto the skin how smooth and soft my skin felt. Another great thing is it does not leave you feeling sticky at all.
I was not particularly crazy over the scent which was a mixture of sweet and floral notes, not really a honey fan, but the all day hydration makes up for that.

I enjoyed using this body butter and I would say those who have dry skin should definitely use this. It great to soften those elbows some women complain about not to mention softening the feet as well. And I would suggest not to wear a strong perfume when using this body butter as it is very fragrant.

The body butter is so luxurious can you imagine the rest of the collection!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply