4.7 16 0.5
himalayaNEEMmask.jpg
Face Masks January 24, 2017 625
Himalaya Herbals - Purifying Neem Mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The purchasing of the Purifying Neem range was that, the last few months I've had these random breakouts and black/white heads which I hate so much. I needed something which was cleansing and purifying. But what is Neem you might wonder it is a tree which has a variety of beneficial properties mainly anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory which are two properties which I look for in most cleansing products. The other natural herb/spice which is used is Tumeric it to has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory both the herbs used help reduce redness, and disinfect the skin which combats acne.

I always cleansing before applying any mask to my face, the Neem clay mask has a grainy texture once you look at it at first but is smooth on your skin once it is applied it does have a different smell i can't explain what it is really. Once applied the mask takes 10-15 minutes to dry and pulls out the pores on your skin, my worst pore zone is my T-Zone the nose and chin which is shocking surprisingly. Once it is dry all do is rinse off water and you are done.

The Neem range is great for Acne prone skin because of the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which are much needed properties for acne prone skin, it is great for a daily face wash for all skin types.

Retails for R62

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply