HerStyler: 3 piece Black Tattoo Set
Styling Tools June 05, 2013 244
HerStyler 3 piece Black Tattoo Set
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi everyone,

I was lucky to win this amazing 3 piece HerStyler Black Tattoo set. I was so grateful to receive this.

Contents:
x 1 Normal size hair straightener
x 1 Mini hair straightener
x 1 25-18cm Tourmaline barrel curling wand

Sometimes I want a nice sleek look and sometimes I want a beautiful loose curl look and with this set I can achieve both thanks to the brilliant tourmaline plates, ceramic and negative ion technology!

Hmm, but Naeemah...What makes HerStyler straighteners and curlers different to other hair styling company’s hair styling tools?

When creating the products, HerStyler really took the time and considered different types of hair.
HerStyler caters for all hair types; from fragile and fine to wavy and thick, which is so marvelous because everyone deserves to have that perfect sleek look or that gorgeous curly look...

Convenience is something that everyone wants, HerStyler’s straighteners reaches 440 ? within 25 seconds to straighten all types of hair faster than conventional hair straighteners, which saves electricity AND gives you more time to show off to the world how a-ma-zing your just styled HerStyler hair! Always burning your fingers from touching your hair while straightening? HerStyler’s Easy Comb with its heat resistant and anti-staticdesign helps with untangling knots and improves straightening. So no more burnt fingers HerStyler designed the Iron Holder so you can have a perfect little home for your HerStyler straightener!

And the awesomeness doesn’t stop there...oh-no...

Do you like big curls? Loose curls? Tight curls?
With HerStyler’s curler you get a versatile 25-18cm Tourmaline barrel that creates beautifully smooth, glossy curls, whether it be big, loose or tight curls. You decide ...
Get the right temperature in less than 60 seconds! Not only does it save electricity but it also prolongs the lifespan of the curler.

Scared of your curls getting all frizzy and making you look like an absolute trollop?
No need to fret about frizzing in humid weather or at night because HerStyler hair styling tools are equipped with amazing ceramic technology which produces negative ions to seal cuticles and repel humidity! WOW!! I am impressed!

Worried about burning your pretty little fingers while curling your hair?
HerStyler obviously made curling so much easier by generously including a thermal glove for FREE!! Yes, ladies... FOR FREE!! I am by far the most clumsiest person and I’m always caught burning my fingers so this would be so awesome to have ...

All of HerStyler’s remarkable hair styling tools is made with light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry. HerStyler’s designers made sure that they made their hair styling tools comfortable to use with their incredible Ergonomic design.

Not only does HerStyler cater for all your hair styling tool needs but they also offer hair care products fit for their clients.

I would personally recommend this product to anyone that's wanting to buy a new hair straightener or curling wand.
It retails for R 3299.95, which I think is reasonable.

I am inlove with the Mini Hair Straighter, it's perfect for a quick fix!
It's works amazing on my bangs!

xo.
HerStyler: 3 piece Black Tattoo Set
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 24, 2013
Sounds like a dream this Black Tattoo set.
L
LoveAngel
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply