Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
Shampoo March 24, 2016 295
Hask Charcoal Purifying Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I recently switched to hair products that are free from paraben, phthalates, sulfate, etc. I picked this one out of the vast range of Hask products because I though it would be perfect for my oily hair.

Firstly, the shampoo has a great citrus smell from the citrus oil in it. The opening is quite small so it's a hassle to get product out of the bottle. I find that shampoos that are free from sulfates, etc do not lather. I needed to use quite a bit of product to cover all of my hair and, for the comparatively higher price, I can see myself using this shampoo up very quickly.

It does a great job at purifying and cleansing my scalp and hair but I found that it does not do much with regards to preventing oil build-up. Because it is a purifying shampoo, I would not suggest this for someone with dry, damaged, thin/fine hair.

I'm quite new to the Hask range so I'll definitely try out some of their other products. It is quite a pricey product (compared to other hair care products found at Clicks and Dischem) but I think it is worth the try.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply