4.7 54 0.5
GUESS Bella Vita Eau de Parfum (100ml)
Fragrances March 07, 2024 1268
Guess Bella Vita Paradiso
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Definitely guess Bella Vita Paradiso was a love at first sight and became my favourite day-to-day scent, giving longevity and not overwhelming and overpowering. Notes I experienced first were more oriental, sensual, floral, and sweet cherry.

It's a perfect addition to your collection because it’s timeless and suitable for any occasion. Elegant detailing gives it a luxe, royal, and golden aura. An indefinite purchase for me
Definitely guess Bella Vita Paradiso was a love at first sight and became my favourite day-to-day scent, giving longevity and not overwhelming and overpowering. Notes I experienced first were more oriental, sensual, floral, and sweet cherry.

It's a perfect addition to your collection because it’s timeless and suitable for any occasion. Elegant detailing gives it a luxe, royal, and golden aura. An indefinite purchase for me.

I highly recommend it to anyone who loves Luxe on a budget. Good value and price point I highly recommend it to anyone who loves Luxe on a budget. Good value and price point

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TM
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments