Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 14, 2015 354
Guerlain Tinted Lip balm
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got the opportunity to review the Guerlain Kiss Kiss Roselip Tinted Lip balm, in the Pink Me Up shade.

Packaging:
It comes in this gorgeous white case, and I just love the gold detail on top of case, which has the Guearlain Logo on it. Its a different case for lip balms and its simple yet elegant at the same time.

Product:
I am so in love with this tinted lip balm from guerlain. Its an hydrating and plumping lip balm. I don't wear make-up everyday, I love a natural look, so this tinted lip balm is perfect, as it looks like the natural colour of my lips with a touch of colour. I feel as this tinted lip balm was made for me, as it complement s my skin colour. I would wear it the whole day and just touch up on it every few hours, and it keeps my lips moisturised the whole day.

I asked my friends to try out this tinted lip balm, and they also love it. My friends different skin colours than what I have, they are slightly a bit darker, and this shade of the tinted lip balm looks good on them. So pink me up shade is perfect for every skin colour.?

(P.S. I'm trying to convince my friend to take a picture of her wearing it, will try my best).

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
Top 100 Reviewer 61 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply