Review Detail

3.9 4 0.5
Lipsticks July 14, 2015 557
Not impressed at all!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I first discovered this brand in an Edgars years ago, I was fascinated by their cool look and feel and the stunning products they had. SO as always, I got to know the brand little by little starting off with a Lippie...chances are that if I enjoy any of your lip products, I will love your brand as I am the pickiest person when it comes to Lippies. I got one of their Velvet Touch Lipsticks in "165 Temptation" and it was the most gorgeous colour I have ever seen. It is the most intense, shocking and striking, vibrant and clear pink ever!!!

It applied like a dream and was so creamy and soft on the lips...super moisturising as well! I was so impressed all for about 15 minutes when it immediately started wearing off without me going near my lips. No food or drink or nothing! I had to reapply every 20 minutes to keep the colour going which is unacceptable to me. I have many cream formulas that wear MUCH better than theirs. And for the price you pay I was not having it!

You might as well just spend R 50 on an Essence Lipstick and get even better wear than this. I was so unhappy as the colour really made my soul so happy but it just was not enough for me. I never wore it again and gave it away. I would NOT recommend this product unless you don't mind spending the better part of your day reapplying your lippie!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply