Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Foundations July 14, 2014 246
AMAZINGGGGFACE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I picked up this foundation when I was fed up with using my usual R190 Borjois foundation (LAME, I know. Some ladies spend a few hundreds on their bottles of foundation) but as someone who is not prone to bad skin, I was just looking for something to even out my skin tone and hide my dark circles. I picked up this foundation because GOSH happened to be having a 'Spend R400 and get a free goodiebag' special and it was a magical day in my life. Usually I would feel guilty about piling on my foundation because I feel like it is just not healthy and we don't really need it. This however is so so extremely lightweight yet it gives a complete full coverage. I get about five weeks foundation out of the one bottle so that just shows you how amazing and useful it is. If you have a similar skin type to me then PLEASE do yourself a favour and check this product out. It cots R180 at Edgars according to their website (but they are always priced at R120?) but if you get to Edgars asap you will find them on special for R48! YAY! Just don't try to buy colour Vanilla 34 because I'm pretty sure I bought every last bottle in Cape Town ;)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply