5.0 1 0.5
Berry Lip Marker
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 23, 2013 364
Gosh Long Lasting Lip Marker
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I recently bought this awesome product from Gosh Cosmetics at Edgars for R110. It is a Long Lasting Lip Marker which is a lip stain or tint. I so far only know of this product in 6 shades:
- Red Stiletto
- Pink
- Berry
- Chocolate
- Soft Rose
- Natural Brown

I purchased the Berry shade and I love it! The marker actually really does look like a marker and I had to tell my male colleague not to touch my marker and use it as a highlight as he is always asking me for a highlighter. Then he looks at my marker and he is like "OMG what will they think of next"

This Marker has a really great finish and it will stay on your lips exactly where you apply it for the entire day.

The first time I tried the product I licked my lips and the taste is actually very sweet. I have to try not lick my lips again because that does end up removing the product from your lips. I tend to leave it for about a minute and thereafter once it is set, it is there to stay for a while.

Since I do find that it isn't exactly as moisturising as I want it to be, I have to apply a layer of gloss or my trusty labello over it. This actually makes it last even longer.

It is so easy to apply. You can see my before and after pictures on this review.

I MUST WARN YOU THOUGH, as with any lip tint or stain, your lips must be exfoliated and not dry or your marker will make your lips look horrible because it will start to look like it is actually bleeding. Not a pretty sight unless you are going for a halloween party! So ladies if you want to use this product, ensure your lips are 100% soft and supple and not flaky.
Berry Lip Marker
Marker
After
Before
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply