Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers February 14, 2014 146
GOSH Kiss Me Moisturising Lip Balm in 02 First Kiss
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

GOSH Kiss Me Moisturising Lip Balm is a limited edition range in 6 beautiful shades, launched February 2014, just in time for Valentine's Day. They will only be available while stocks last, so you need to get your hands on these beauties asap! Have you left yet? Get going or you'll miss out!

The packaging is similar to the Revlon Balm Stains and the Clinique Chubby Sticks. The colour of the packaging corresponds with the shades and has a twist up mechanism, housing 2.5 grams of product.

The colour 02 First Kiss, is a light barbie pink that can be built up on the lips for more intensity. The balm is wonderfully moisturising & the colour pay-off is incredible! At R99 its competitively priced and I am definitely getting more shades!

I have been wearing this balm through out the week to work & I just love the texture. It fades evenly and looks just as good when reapplied. My friends love it as well & some girls at work have gone out & purchased these lip balms in different shades. Needless to say we are all in love!

The limited edition colour range:

Innocent Kiss (natural/nude)
First Kiss (barbie/ light pink)
Flirty Kiss (orange)
Sweet Kiss (bright pink)
Irresistible Kiss (deep red)
Hot Kiss (hot red)

LOVE it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply