Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I did not use mine, which is black in colour, for quite a while because it has glitter and that put me off for a while. I got mine from a goodie bag courtesy of Foschini so it was not of my own choosing and has the choice been left to me I would not have bought it because of its sparkly bits. Two weeks back out of the blue moon I decided to break the seal and see what this eyeliner has to offer. Lo and behold, the reason for ignoring this eyeliner turned to be one of the reasons I have since fallen in-love with this Rimmel pencil.

The glitter is not over the top, it is subtle and can be worn during daytime for a catchy playfully flirt eye makeup. It also turned out to be indeed waterproof even though it can be smudged to create softer lines, but after that it stays in place and does not budge until I take it off.

The Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner is true to its promises and the price is more than just right, so yes, I swear by this pencil and I will be buying more colours from the same range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply