Review Detail

4.2 6 0.5
Fragrances June 03, 2014 339
Glow Perfume by Jennifer Lopez
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This fragrance is fresh and spontaneous smelling. I cant quite place the notes which is in it, however I do get a hint of cinnamon. One thing that comes across to me and my mom he hee he.. is that it fresh in the sense of it smells like soap at times, which can be either your thing or not your thing.

To me personally, I dont like this fragrance as much as it smells rather strong from the get go. Having tested it, the smell seems to dissolve and change after some hours and its less noticeable.

As mentioned before, COTY manufactures this fragrance, and I received the 50ml (Thank you Beauty Bulletin). To view this perfume head online and search www.jenniferlopezbeauty.com and you can also check out more JLO fragrances and beauty products, etc. Im not quite sure for just how much it retails, but since its a celebrity brand and its manufactured by COTY I cant imagine it costing less than R700 per 50ml.

Now to the good part, the bottle is absolutely beautiful. Its sleek and slender with a slant upwards, which reminds me of a sexy toned body lol. The top comes with a smallish cover which is eaily removable and replacable which makes it easy to use. The perfume is easily distributed with just one or two pumps and an aroma of perfume is released by the get go.
A Glittering JLO charm is attached to the bottle which can be removed once done and used as i.e a key chain ;-)

my final rating: it definitely does what a fragrance should do, lasts for hours and it smells great if musks, woods, and fresh showery smells are your thing. Priced at +/- R700 and up it is on the pricey side so saving is the way to go for this one.

Thanks Beauty Bulletin for allowing me to test this one (**,)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply