Review Detail

4.7 24 0.5
Treatments, Masks October 09, 2018 896
My product of the year
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I first opened the box when i received these goodies, I must admit that I had high hopes.
The packaging screamed high-end. I love the colours as well as every detail on the packaging. It's aesthetically pleasing.

When I open this I was completely thrown off guard ,I didn't know that hair care products can smell this luxurious.
Already 2 ticks,So my hoped we're even higher (talk about all my senses being awoken)

The day I used it I recall thinking that I'm quite chuffed that the texture was this thick. It just felt luxurious, I prefer this type of texture for treatments because it's less likely that I'll mess and waste product.

I must say that I immediately saw the difference in my hair after the first wash. I had stunning added shine,my hair felt like it had added volume to it and less brittled.

After a few weeks of use I can without a doubt say that this is the product for me. It's my product of the year. I've been searching high and low for something that targets all my hair concerns and this product did all that.

My hair feels amazing. Looks healthier,has a stunning shine to it, doesn't break that easily.
I will continue using and repurchasing this treatment because I know it works.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply