Review Detail

4.3 17 0.5
Shampoo October 09, 2018 1076
Hair Salvation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So after seeing everyone's post and following @beauty_bulletin posts. I had major fomo and decided to buy the Gliss shampoo and conditioner.
My hair for about a year now has been breaking and falling out (you'd think I'd have some bald spots from the amount of hair I lose daily) and I've tried almost every shampoo and conditioner on the shelf. So when I saw the posts for the new products I thought 'oh its probably going to be expensive, but if it's as good as the reviews I'll just have to spend the money' so I got to clicks yesterday and to my surprise, it was totally affordable (they didn't have stock of the mask though)
I was so excited and decided to wash my already clean hair as soon as I got home. And OH MY GLISS, I love it! my hair immediately feels stronger, more manageable and after just one wash there's already less breakage/hairloss than before. Also it smells really amazing.!
Can't believe I never thought of trying it or the general Gliss range before.
In my haste to test the product I forgot to take a 'before selfie' lol.
Anyway, long story short this is hands down the best shampoo/conditioner I've tried with literally immediate results and I'll never use a different one again. Thank you Schwarzkopf Gliss

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20181126_112015.jpg
W
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply