fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 118 0.5
Shampoo October 09, 2018 2351
Beautiful, restored and healthy-looking hair!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This Gliss Hair Repair Intense Therapy range that is enriched with Keratin and OmegaPlex has been a really amazing range to trial.
My hair feels absolutely amazing,it has never felt so good before. This range has definitely repaired and strengthened my hair from within and lets not forget about how delicious it smells!

The Gliss Structure Repair Mask was by far my favorite of the three products. It left my hair soft, smooth and silky everytime as well as gave my hair a super boost of shine which is always a plus in my books. This repair mask made styling my hair effortless and always left me with perfectly setted hair.

The only issue that I have with this product is that my hair seemed to get oily very quickly which required me to wash it more frequently than I usually do.

Beside that, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to repair and revive their hair from damage from styling and coloring. This brand is also super affordable and really does what it promises to: Gliss Hair Repair for beautiful, restored and healthy looking hair!!!

#BlissOfGlissSA#Blissofgliss

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply