Review Detail

4.6 118 0.5
Shampoo October 09, 2018 2351
Final Thoughts On Gliss Intense Therapy
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Gliss Intense Therapy did the job. After using these products for over 4 weeks I can finally say that this range did not disappoint me at all. My hair feels so much healthier and good. My hair was really rough to touch and damaged from heat styling. Gliss made it so much better and i'm loving it.

My hair smells amazing. The products gives nice smell to my hair. The smell is not over powering so I am all cool about it as i'm not a fan of strong smell.

Hair is so smooth, silky and shiny. Hair does not feel rough and feels very soft and healthy to touch.

I followed quite a few people on this project and saw a lot of people complain about their hair getting very oily but fortunately for me nothing like that happened. I put this range to ultimate test and didn't wash my hair for 6 days and trust me, my hair did not get oily even after 6 days and still stayed quite fresh and smelling still good.

overall, Gliss Intense Therapy worked really well for me and i'm very happy with the way my hair looks and feel now. I would totally recommend this range.

Thank you Beauty bulletin and Gliss for giving me healthy hair.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
20181126_114921.jpg
IMG_20181102_174208_174.jpg
A
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply