4.6 118 0.5
Shampoo October 09, 2018 2347
A Moment of Pure GLISS
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A Moment of Pure GLISS

This range targets over processed & severely damaged hair due to peroxide and heat styling. Lol, with the crazy things I've done to my precious locks to achieve my beautiful blonde colour, my hair definitely needed some TLC and the Gliss Intense Therapy with Omegaplex Range came at the perfect time.

This exciting Range promises to repair the delicate bonds of hair by reconstructing each strand from deep within. Ultimately, this means your hair will feel refreshed, look visibly revitalised and your beautiful locks of hair will be so much more resilient against future damage.

Question is, Did it work?
A thousand times, YES!!!
OMG, I'm literally in love.

Well done SchwarzkophSA, I am quite impressed with the overall state of my hair after almost a month of consistently using the Intense Therapy with Omegaplex Range.

My hair was extremely dry, brittle, thin, dull & life-less.

This range of goodies saved my hair, through out my time with these products, my hair gradually became thicker, so much stronger than usual, super soft & silky and moisturised with out any oil build up on my scalp. With all the bleach I've used on my hair, I lost my curl and now after 3 weeks with Gliss, my hair started curling again.

I would definitely recommend these products to anyone looking for the perfect solution to restore severely damaged & over processed hair.

The Gliss Intense Therapy Range with Omegaplex, is the golden elixir straight from heaven that repaired my permanently damaged hair in less than a month to silky soft luxurious locks. My hair looks almost as if the damage never existed in the first place...

Thank you Beauty Bulletin & SchwarzkophSA!!!

Get Yours Babygirl & Thank Me Later: Clicks/Dischem/Checkers/PicknPay

Price
Gliss Intense Therapy with Omegaplex ® Shampoo R52,99 for 250ml and 69,99 for 400ml
Gliss Intense Therapy with Omegaplex ® Conditioner R52,99 for 200ml and 69,99 for 400ml
Gliss Intense Therapy with Omegaplex ® Structure Repair Treatment R89,99 for 300ml

#GlowGlissGroup
#BlissofGlissSA
#BeautyBulletin
#SABlogger
#NeesisWorld

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BlissofGlissSA
My Curls are back
My Hair Before The Gliss Test & Review
My Hair Before The Gliss Test & Review
Second Week with Gliss
Third Week With Gliss
First Week with Gliss
N
3 reviews