Review Detail

4.6 118 0.5
Shampoo October 09, 2018 2353
Gliss Intense Therapy range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you to Beauty Bulletin and Schwarzkopf for allowing me the opportunity to review these amazing products ! :)
The amount of improvement that these products have brought to my hair is beyond amazing. Transforming my dry , damaged and unnourished hair to silky , healthy and beautifully scented hair. The Gliss intense therapy has done wonders and has now become a daily part of my life. Gliss intense therapy with Omegaplex® requires no need for stepping out of your home to go to a salon , this at-home treatment allows for salon quality hair at the palm of your hands. Hair dryer and hair iron heat ,come at me ! I fear you no more. ? I kid. But honestly this range has helped in many ways that require me not to compromise and go for hair styles and colours that I actually fancy. Straigtening my hair is an everyday routine and my favourite product from this range is the Structure Repair Treatment , I leave this treatment in for 4-5 minutes when washing and it makes so much of a difference whilst ironing my hair. I highly recommend this product ,infact I recommend the whole trio! Yes, they are that good! Definitely , making a repurchase??

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply