Review Detail

4.6 118 0.5
Shampoo October 09, 2018 2349
Gliss Intense Therapy Hair Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Myself and a group of friends have been trying out the Gliss Intense Therapy Range with Omegaplex for about 3 weeks now, I have certainly seen and felt a difference in my hair.
Before starting the range I had damaged hair& brittle ends from colouring and heat styling.

After a few washes with this 3 step range my hair has been feeling luxuriously soft and smooth!
Combing my hair out is no longer a problem as my comb now effortlessly glides through the strands of my hair, tangle free :-)

My girls #tarasglissgroup have been loving the range and we all feel so much more confident wearing our hair natural as our curls now have more life and volume and split ends are less visible.

The Gliss treatment hair mask is my favourite in this range, it detangles my hair in an instant and leaves it smelling amazingly beautiful with locked in moisture, however i would not recommend this for someone who has oily hair as the product does add a lot of moisture to the hair.

I have already recommended this to family members and work colleagues, gran has tried it and loves it and now I recommend it to you if your hair is tired down from colouring, heat styling or over-wetting.

Thank you Gliss for this affordable, beautifully packaged, great smelling amazing hair repair treatment which we can do in the comfort of our own home. #BlissofGlissSA

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply