4.6 118 0.5
Shampoo October 09, 2018 2369
Schwarzkopf Gliss Intense Therapy with OmegaPlex Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi guys!!

I am an absolute fan of the whole Schwarzkopf range, but they absolutely blew my sock away with this one. From the beautiful shimmery purple packaging to the smell of spring and the silky soft feeling it leaves the state of my hair in.

Upon receiving my packet full of these amazing goodies, and my undying curiosity - I opened up the Hair Mask and stuck my nose in there. It smelt like I stepped out into a garden in Heaven to be honest. After washing the smell would last until the next time I wash it (usually about 3 days). My boyfriend cannot stop hugging me just to bury his nose in my hair.

The feeling is oh so soft!!
It softens up even the coarsest of hair leaving it soft as silk without weighing it down. I leave my hair to dry naturally most of the time as I don't want to damage my hair. And guess what?! My hair is FULL of volume without the heat, silky soft and smells amazing!

Since using these products I noticed less breakage and less hair loss through out the day.

I do however find it to cause my hair to become oily quite quickly, but then again my hair is so soft that I cannot keep my hands off of it - so it might only be me causing it to become oily quicker.

Overall I am absolutely in love with this range and would recommend it to anyone!

Ps. Even my boyfriend is using it as he is also in love with this range!

Lots of love,
Lelani

#BlissOfGlissSA #LelanisGlissGroup

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Schwarzkopf Gliss Intense Therapy with OmegaPlex
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply