4.6 118 0.5
Shampoo October 09, 2018 2371
#BLISSOFGLISSSA #CARINSGLISSGROUP #review
(Updated: November 09, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So ive been using the Gliss Intense Therapy for about 2 weeks now and ive never been more pleased about a product than i currently am.

Well a bit of a back story i had a craze of dying my hair and i would peroxide my hair every fortnight and i already a little bit of hair with a high rate of hair loss and all that peroxide started making my hair break and it was so dry that i decided to chop it off, story short my hair was beyond repair.

After using the Gliss Hair Repair Intense Therapy my hair has had volume something that ive struggled with to get, but im so pleased to be apart of this journey that ive learnt that shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment can do wonders for me.

I highly recommend leaving the hair treatment in for a day it really makes a difference by giving your hair a nice bounce and the shine is amazing. Doing intense heat routines doesn't effect it as i usually do a blow, air brush, straighten and curl and still my hair feels and looks great.

Plus i also used it on my hair extensions and they feel so great and the volume is even better works the same as my hair, see pictures below

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply