5.0 7 0.5
Hot
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 08, 2012 268
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I agree with all the reviews submitted.

Glambox is absolutely fantastic. I purchase the GlossyBox too, however, I never purchased a monthly Rubybox as I find there are just way too many bad reviews on the monthly Rubybox (you can check their Facebook page as well as Hello Peter).

However, I do purchase the Rubybox Collections. It is usually around R 250.00 for the collection and they have that every couple of months.

The last Collection box I ordered from Rubybox I received the following for R 250.00:

- Africology Cleansing Gel: R260?200ml (your size 25ml) Packed with natural cleansing agents and added seaweed extract, skin is left cleansed, smoothed and moisturised after use.

- Dermalogica daily microfoliant: R695?75g (your size 13g) Loved by beauty editors and celebrities alike, this unique enzymatic exfoliator instantly leaves skin brighter and smoother.

- FULL SIZE ghd Style Final Fix Hairspray: R80?75ml (your size 75ml) The weather doesn’t have to dictate your ‘do thanks to this super spray. Suitable for all hair types, this handbag-friendly hairspray keeps your style in place while taming flyaways.

- La Prairie Midnight Rain: R1 180?50ml (your size 2ml) Passionate, flirtatious and full of intrigue, this delicious fruity floral will seduce you from the first spritz.

- FULL SIZE STF Oil Clear Film: R100?70 sheets (your size 70 sheets) Perfect for those on the go all day (and all night) this super-luxe Japanese blotting film leaves skin oil-free and mega-matte. Plus they won’t remove makeup – just the pesky shine.

- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture in Rose Stiletto: R365?3.8ml (your size 1.3ml) A new generation of lipstick, look forward to lips that are saturated with intense, stay-true colour while staying hydrated. Plus we love that Rose Stiletto is the perfect pink to suit all skin tones.

The box were valued at about R 750.00 which I think is worth it. However, someone still need to convince me to buy the monthly box, but as for the monthly Glambox and Glossybox, I buy it every month.

The boxes are so super cute and it's great to store make-up, nail polishes, hairbands (for the kids), my daughter even have a box where she stores all her letters from friends and little souvenirs.

I also end up with samples and products that I don't use, however, I store all the little sample sachets in one or two boxes and the same with the full size or bigger sample sizes. Even though I might not use it, it is great as a little prezzy filler for birthdays and mothersday or little spoils for friends and family who come to visit for a weekend (I usually put it on the guest bedroom bed with chocolates and a bath towel and face towel and flowers etc).

Overall I'm very impressed with the Glambox, they've never ever let me down and the May box with the 5Rooms R 100 voucher (for orders R300 and over) was stunning, I immediately placed my order with 5Rooms and received my items a week later. LOVING IT!

The June Stuttafords Glossybox was the very first Glossybox I ordered and a lot of people were disappointed, but I feel that it is very expensive samples and the Molten Brown Shower Gel was definitely one of my favorites and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Orlane Make Up Prep Toner PLUS the awesome discounts the Glossies got to purchase the full size items were also very good.

I'm awaiting the Bambino Box (affiliated with Glambox), for mama's and baba's ... and Glossybox released their little "baby" yesterday called the petiteBox. what I love about the PetiteBox is that there is a monthly box @ R130, PLUS a pregnancy box, hospital box and a babyshower box @ R 350 filled to the brim with goodies! I'm very excited, I purchased the babyshower box for a friend and can't wait to receive it... the specialty boxes are delivered within 5 days from order and receipt of payment (however with their great service I'm sure you can expect it much sooner!)

And a little confession .... I purchase 2 Glamboxes every month FOR MYSELF !
C
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply