Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Perfectly Platinum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We all love that newly dyed hair look; the vibrant colour and glossy shine are enough to boost any girl’s confidence. Unfortunately over time the colour fades leaving a rather dull and lifeless looking head of hair. Worse so for blondes especially the platinum variety is the brassy look that seems to creep in over time.

I cannot stand the encroaching orange and have always been a fan of 'Purple' shampoos; this one in particular has been my favourite and has by far surpassed any others I have tried. For starters it's an organic shampoo, free of sulfates and parabens, the ingredients are mild and plant based, so if you are looking for a gentle product that really does keep your colour vibrant then the entire range will be right up your ally.

After a couple weeks of using the product, not only is my hair still sporting its perfectly platinum just dyed look, the condition of it has also notably improved.

The entire range is available in both shampoo and conditioner in the following colours:
Boldly Black
Beautiful Blonde
Brazenly Brunette
Remarkably Red
Perfectly Platinum

If you're wanting to find out more about the range, you can visit the website on: http://www.giovannicosmetics.com

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply