Review Detail

4.7 9 0.5
Styling Tools October 04, 2010 640
GHD gold styler collection
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I won the Midnight collection set in a Beauty Bulletin Competition and was the best thing I could ever ask for to happen to me!2 weeks before recieving my prize, my most prized possession at the time (my old ghd) had given up on me after 7 years of loyalty and beautiful hair.lol.

So having experience of both the new gold series GHD and the normal IV series, I picked up on the following differences:

The new gold series glided through my hair smoother and did not really snag like the old series did. Every slide was smooth and did not leave those "line" marks behind from snagging.
The outter surface where the plates are was a lot cooler to touch and therefore did not burn my hands especially when making curls.
The on/off button looks much nicer than the normal switch, looks so elegant and the touches of gold just makes it look fit for a princess.

The travel hairdryer it came with is not that powerful, but very convenient to carry around and is effective enough to dry your hair before styling with the GHD iron.

It came along in a very pretty jewelled treasure chest to put all my GHD goodies into and a heat resistant bag for the ghd itself and a pretty antique mirror.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply