Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Styling Tools November 17, 2015 535
Rose Gold GHD
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited to receive the Rose Gold GHD styler. One of the reasons why I was so excited about this style, well Obviously because It's ROSE GOLD, what more could I have asked for. Another reason for the excitement was the fact that when one hears the word GHD there's a certain type of respect for the product.

A lot of women only trust the GHD brand when it comes to heat styling tools, and don't even consider other brands. So one can gather that for a brand with such a huge number of loyal customers who claim that GHD is the best, that I had a list full of expectations of what the results would be like when I would use a GHD for the first time.

Firstly a bit of history on my hair; I have very dry,frizzy and curly hair, which requires a lot of time and hair products to get Straight shiny hair. Obviously GHD sounded like the miracle heat styling tool that I needed.

FIRST IMPRESSION :
When I opened the box,I immediately fell in love with how beautiful everything is, and how the Rose Gold finishing on the heat resistant travel bag just makes me so happy.(Did I mention I'm obsessed with everything rose gold?)

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
You get the Rose Gold GHD styler, with 2 sectioning clips, a heat resistant travel bag.

MY EXPERIENCE FROM USING IT?
I washed my hair with my normal shampoo and conditioner, and applied some heat protection spray and a little bit of serum. I first blow dryer my hair with a hair dryer and then I used the Rose Gold GHD style. From the first stroke, I could already she the lovely shine it added to my hair. It has ceramic coated plates which is why my hair glided smoothly without it being pulled or getting tangled by the styler. I absolutely loved the results I got from using the Ghd. My hair wS silky smooth and even blew in the wind without getting frizzy. The GHD styler definitely stood up to my expectations.

I would recommend this product to everyone one, and would like them to know that investing in a GHD is one of the best decisions you can make.

With GHD, you can make everyday a Good Hair Day!

(p.s. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN BEAUTY BULLETIN TEAM FOR GIVING ME THIS AWESOME PRIZE, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
Top 100 Reviewer 61 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply