Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 7 0.5
Nail Polishes February 26, 2013 347
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have the most wonderful naturally strong and long nails...........one hick-up, Nail polish for some reason just do not dry on my nails. I have tried numerous products and even hours after applying and 'drying'the nail polish it ends up smudged. Therefore I had given up on wearing nail polish all together.

I read about the Yardley Gel Lac Nail polish on your site and Purchased the Plum Yardley Gel Lac Nail Polish yesterday. Got home and immediately tried the product out.

As I have not applied nail polish for years and tend to have shaky hands I thought - oh no, here we go again, more nail polish on the sides than on my nails again, but hey! lets try. Opened the bottle and saw that somebody finally decided to put a DECENT applicator brush on their products. Two swipes and Voila! entire nail covered.

First thing I noticed was that you did not see the tell tale applicator lines in the nail polish (first plus), Brilliant coverage in only one coat (second plus). As I know my nails by now, I sat there like a Diva for 30 minutes, fingers in the air, waiting for it to dry properly! Low and behold, 30 minutes later the nail polish is completely dry!!

Today is day two with the nail polish on, no smudges, no chips - just perfect nails!

Thank you to Yardley and Beauty Bulletin for introducing this wonderful product to us!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 27, 2013
Please upload some pics so I can see how it looks on other people's nails! :)
P
PriyaNunkumar
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply