3.8 2 0.5
Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.38.10 AM.png
Treatments, Masks August 17, 2016 440
Garnier Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I wanna start of by saying that my expectation of this product was way to high and I ended up being very disappointed. In addition, I also think I used way to much product to quickly but that was because I was eager to see results.
Nevertheless I did manage to get something from this product but, I doubt if I will buy again.

My story goes that I was struggling with dry hair for a few weeks. I think it was the weather and my hair also felt coarse. I saw this serum on takealot for R 80 and bought it.

I was disappointed at the size of the bottle but set about using it immediately. I know the bottle said only 2 squizzes but I took 4 and to some extent that was my routine for 2 weeks and the product did help with softness and there was no need to wash it out.

Anyway my abusive use of the serum made it last only two weeks :-( and my hair was still dry. Soft, to some extent but still dry.

When I applied it on my dry hair, it just made it oily but helped for a few days to keep it in style. (Note to self if the bottle says 2 only use 2 lol)

So, my conclusion. Yes, the product is nice to have if you want soft hair but does nothing for dryness. It's back to the drawing board for me.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply