4.8 4 0.5
3600541884304_280_OutofPackLidoff_6.jpeg
Treatments, Masks August 16, 2016 250
Garnier Ulitmate Blends - Nourish Repair Balm
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I am all for a great hair masque or balm, anything to keep my hair looking healthy. And I had to just get my hands on a few products from the latest Garnier Ultimate Blends Haircare range, I gave it go and tired a few product like the shampoo and Conditioner from the Normal hair range and I was impressed.

The Nourishing Repair range is for Dry and damaged hair as its enriched with avocado oil and Shea butter which both have moisturizing abilities, two great ingredients for dry and damaged hair. The range consists of a Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair oil and finally the nourishing repair balm. The balm itself is said to be "creamy balm texture which is tailor made to intensely nourish parched hair". With any hair masque you should use once a week, but depending on the dryness of your hair it is advised to use it twice or more a week or you can leave it longer on your hair before rinsing it out.

I got the nourishing repair balm because I have a normal hair type but I feel once a week your hair needs a good a nourishing and moisturizing hair masque to just give your hair some much needed care. The balm has a great texture and consistence as a hair masque it is thick but is easily applied and worked through my hair, I had no issues with rinsing my hair it did not feel heavy after washing and drying it felt well moisturized.

Garnier is a great brand who have been launching amazing products for many years which are to affordable and great quality. Their products range from haircare, skincare, haircolour and suncare/tanning and I've tried them and loved them all.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply