4.8 4 0.5
3600541884304_280_OutofPackLidoff_6.jpeg
Treatments, Masks August 16, 2016 255
The Garnier Ultimate Blends Treatment - The Sleek Perfector
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've heard only good things about Garnier's new Ultimate Blends range. The Ultimate Blends range is super affordable and there's a variety of products suited for every haircare need. I picked up this treatment in hopes that it will tame my dry, frizzy ends without making my hair oily.

This 300ml tub retails for about R69.95 so it's inexpensive compared to other treatments. It is enriched with coconut oil (always a winner) and cocoa butter (which gives it a heavenly smell). This product can be used once or twice a week after shampoo (or even after conditioner). You simply apply it as you would a conditioner (from mid-length to ends) and leave it in for 1 to 5 minutes. I leave it in for about 7 minutes and then rinse it out.

The texture is smooth and a little goes a long way. When I first picked up the tub, it looked rather small. However, I noticed that you only need a small amount of product to cover my hair (I have a medium hair length).

I did see a some difference after use. My hair is silkier and there's less knots and tangles. My hair is somewhat less frizzy but I did not see a major difference in frizz - though I'll probably have to use it for a longer period of time. However, my hair is smoother and more manageable.

I think that this is a great product. My hair was more manageable after blowdrying it (blowdrying is usually horrible for someone with frizzy hair). I would definitely repurchase.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply