Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 17 0.5
I found my BLEND
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I recently took out my weave and I’ve been rocking my natural hair for a while – forgot how amazing it feels and since I am not ready to go back to braids or weaves, I decided to keep it natural a little longer.

I came across the Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Repair Shampoo – not that I needed to get ANOTHER shampoo because Lord knows my hairdresser gives me the side eye when I bring my own products to the salon, but I couldn’t resist.

My hair is not normally dry but I noticed it was starting to get dry and brittle so obviously, the new Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Repair needed to be given a try.

The blend is specifically made for very dry and damaged hair (which ticked both my hair problems).

I love this blend because it contains avocado oil and shea butter to help reinforce your hair’s natural protective barrier and nourishes from root to tip. It smells absolutely divine and I love it.

The shampoo is quite thick; I was surprised by the thickness. It lathered up so nicely that I could almost feel the shampoo working (I know, you are probably thinking how??). It is felt like hydrating magic and once you give it a quick rinse and add the conditioner and your hair will feel amazeballs.

I love that the Garnier Ultimate Blends is perfect for all hair types, and can’t wait to give it a try on my weave – so will keep you guys posted.

If your hair is in need of repair, this is an absolute MUST. I cannot wait for my hair to be fully restored to its glory so I can try out some of the other ULTIMATE BLENDS.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 18, 2016
Great review Des. I must give this range a try:)
M
MissAmy
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply