Review Detail

4.6 12 0.5
Conditioners March 04, 2016 338
Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a student, taking care of my hair has never been on the top of my priority list.. but as a girl..it should be on the list. I have fine, fragile and falling hair, which is difficult to maintain. Life as we know it causes us to become time - restricted beings, some cant spend hours in hair salons, using treatments or even crazy amounts on hair treatments. I usually expect my shampoo and conditioner to do the hard work, and make me look good.
The Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner (and the mask - if you have a few minutes to spare) is amazing,
I love it!
It smells good enough to eat, the shear texture makes it easier to distribute throughout my hair, and in the end my hair looks fresh, feels light and is shiny. The best thing about it is my hair does not fall as much as it use to with other products. My hair is looks great and smells great.
There are the medium bottles and various blends, allowing you to pop it in your gym bag or when you are travelling, so there is no reason for a bad hair day.
Its affordable and it great quality.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
G
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply